A honeymoon is something every newly married couple looks forward to fondly, once the mayhem of the wedding day has passed. They breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing that they will now have time for each other, to explore a new city/country together, creating bonds and precious moments that will last a lifetime.
A honeymoon in Thailand is ideal for people recovering from a hectic wedding. Moonlit walks on the beach, dining on a yacht or learning new things together, Thailand honeymoon packages usually offer many choices to suit every requirement.
For couples who just want to lie back and relax, Thailand has many options where you can wine and dine in style surrounded by opulence.
Dinners and Cruises
- A dinner cruise on the Chaophraya, with cocktails, starters, dinner and live entertainment allows couples to watch the lights and attractions of Bangkok like Temple Of Dawn, The Grand Palace, Bang Khunprom Palace, and Kanlayanamitr Temple from the deck during the 2 hour cruise.
- An Indian dinner cruise on the Chaophraya with dancing, an Indian menu and a singer who takes favourite song requests for those who want to experience a taste of India while
- Living on resorts near the beach in the many islands near Phuket, Surat Thani and Krabi and enjoying island hopping, sunset cruises and day trips with activities like snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking and boating for couples.
- Cruise on a traditional Thai boat on the clear waters of the Gulf to the James Bond Island. Explore caves with stalactites and stalagmites, journey through Mangrove forests, to the filming site of the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” Feed monkeys during a visit to Suwan Khuha Monkey Cave Temple, and visit a waterfall.
- The Amari hotel at Koh Samui has a Beach Dinner for two in a gazebo by the sea, with 4 – course Thai dinner, a personal waiter and free wine.
Massages for couples
- A 90-minute massage with oils and heated volcanic stones at Le Meri, Bangkok. For body healing and rejuvenation for both of you, as a start to or as the perfect way to finish your holiday.
- Enjoy Thai yoga massage that combines acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles, and yoga postures for full body wellness at the Blue Garden Yoga and Massage Training at Chiang Mai.
Classes for Couples: for those who want to learn more about their loved ones while learning something new, Thailand has lots to offer.
- Scenic Boat Ride, Market Tour and Private Cooking Class from a local: Learn more about local culture and cuisine while making traditional Thai dishes, with a local. Couples are taken on a scenic boat ride to a busy market to buy conventional Thai ingredients. They then come back to make and eat Thai dishes with their host.
- Half-day Thai Cooking Class at Silom Cooking School: Learn to cook delicious Thai cuisine like Tom Yum Goong or Pad Thai from a professional cook in the fully equipped professional kitchens of the Silom Cooking School.
- Surfing lessons in Phuket: Nothing breaks the ice more than watching your loved one topple off a surfboard headfirst. Learn to surf in the warm, tropical waters and gentle waves of Phuket, ideal for beginner couples of all ages who have surfing on their bucket list.
- Learn to take care of an elephant during a Half Day Tour for Elephant Care at Baan Tung Lakorn, near Chiang Mai.Visit and swim in a secluded waterfall, take an elephant to the river and bathe it while walking together through the lush greenery of a beautiful forest.
Thailand is a great place to begin your married life, a place where you can enjoy your honeymoon, share laughs, aspirations while learning more about each other for a deeper level of understanding. All this in the perfect setting of mesmerising Thailand helping you create timeless memories.